This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

no matter where you are, I can still hear you when you drown


fried noodle n beef
from: new town
price: $40. (I was the only one of 4 with cash. I'm stating this here so I remember in the future. :)
rating: &&.8/&&&&&
listening to: smashing pumpkins
comments: today's trip to new town in china town was disappointing. greasy meals, overly congealy hot and sour soup, and no chinese donut rice rolls available. bah. this makes me think that I just just stick to the steamed buns from there. now click the pic to see Stephane reacting to coke's new flavours!

and ed had:

veg stuff
comments: click this lunch to see the new place Zoltan is thinking of moving into.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

i heart jalapeno coke!!

May 24, 2007 12:36 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Waldo behind the crack house, trying to wash the stank off.

It was good seeing you this sunny morning, G! I should arrive to work later more often.

May 24, 2007 11:03 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

there ain't no waldo! -50!!!

that was "later" for you? for me that was "earlier" much earlier. :)

May 24, 2007 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share