This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm learnin' to fly


chickeny pita
from: nuba
price: about $7
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: damn good food. and many items to try. this nuba place is right next door to my old jam space on hastings. now click the pic to see an impromptu photoshoot I did on the way home when I asked if I could take pictures of some guy's car. the guy was the president of intermeccanica.

and ed had:

fell off all
comments: ed was crazy about his felafel. I'm sure it was delightful. we ate out in the sun at that veteran's memorial. thanks to the nearby sign in the linked photo, we weren't hassled by any members of Devo whilst we ate.

and tom petty had:

cat food and grapefruit
comments: yes! tom petty is still alive and now he's eating. tons. if you haven't figured out why his name is tom petty, it's simple. we found him after his freefallin' adventure. now he'll live like a refugee in a cardboard box where he's learnin' to fly out into the great wide open. also check out: Meighan's animated gif or my animatated gif of tom petty. I know.. hers is better. thanks for all the nestling raising advice, meighan!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

you are running down a dream. I liked the car - how does the guy see out from under that blanket?

May 16, 2007 7:31 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I think it's remote controlled.

May 16, 2007 8:04 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

I have got to meet this Tom Petty character. Crows are so cool.

May 16, 2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

this just in:

Tom Petty has left the building.

not sure how. the box was escapable. but not easily. he woulda had to learn to fly to get out. or gotten attacked and carried away. but there was no sign of attack. so I'm thinking he did it. he learned to fly. yay tom petty!

he wasn't a crow, though, dave. the baby crows are in the front of the building in a tree. tom petty, a starling, we kept in the back.

May 16, 2007 9:24 AM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

> tom petty, a starling, we kept in the back.

Tom Petty Starling of the FBI...

May 16, 2007 1:32 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

nice one, reagan! I shoulda been feeding him faba beans.

what about Sue Thomas Petty, FB-Eye??

May 16, 2007 1:52 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Well good for TP then. I'm glad he made it. By the way, your photo of him is getting lots of compliments around this office today.

May 16, 2007 2:03 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

that's great! I'm glad the legend of Tom Petty continues. we saw a scruffy little bird on top of our building today. coulda been him. you know, checking on us all.

May 16, 2007 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share