This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, May 07, 2007

if you go down in the streets today, baby, you better open your eyes!


spinach et feta crepe et un biere
from: Cafe Crepe (on granville)
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: zep
comments: crepes are good. beer may be better. yes. it is. I just checked. now click the pic to see the odd thing I saw on the ground on the way to work. odd.

and whitecake had:

omelette
comments: I didn't know cafe crepe made this. looks good. also looks more filling than crepes, and sometimes filling is all I cherche. click this one to see an odd sight I saw on the way to lunch. yes. it turns out that they're too cheap to do good work on The Bay building, so they're just gonna put up some fake walls. I guess.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Erwin said...

Willi in the walkway!

May 08, 2007 6:48 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

erwin gets 50 points!

May 08, 2007 6:54 PM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

those keys are curious - trace of some criminal activity of some wild willi camera trickery?

May 08, 2007 7:36 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Posting from the east coast!

So far, I have only had a Tim Horton's coffee (seemed like the right thing to do).

Oh ya, it's only about 8:45 am here, so not yet lunch time.

May 09, 2007 4:47 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

20 points for Dave being the east coast.

20 points for reagan spotting my photoshoppery. 'tis true that the photo is a fake. butit's real. it's true. I just took 2 photos and stuck them together. but there really were that many keys within 2 feet of each other in the gutter like that. for reals.

May 09, 2007 2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no, I couldn't tell it's a combined pics of keys :(

May 13, 2007 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share