This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, May 25, 2007

hummingbird, don't fly away


turkey acon guacamole
from: quizno's
price: $7?
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: bb king (his bestest song evar)
comments: I got nothing to say. clicky picky to see the ring around the sun.

and nicky had:

salad
comments: I guess nicky liked her salad form the salad place at harbour centre. I've never tried it. doubt I will. too salady for me :) click this lunch to see the craziest drop of water that ever landed on my desk. it's like some crazy ten toed animal footprint. wheeeeeee.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger wiwian said...

did you purposedly switch the two links to screw me up?

May 28, 2007 12:51 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

oops!...

I mean.. yeah! of course. just trying to mess up Viv! mission accomplished, I guess.

you should be in QA, viv. you got a real keen eye, there.

May 28, 2007 1:24 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

also, waldo is on top of a building in the bottom right corner of the sun halo pic.

this is weird. i never get to report a waldo sighting.

May 28, 2007 3:42 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

100 points for erin!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome to the club, girl.

May 28, 2007 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share