This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

bye chuck!


3 items
from: Thai Village (at Tinseltown food court)
price: about $6
rating: &&/&&&&&
comments: as a goodbye lunch for my co-op, chuck, a bunch of us went to the Tinseltown food court. Afterall, it was taco tuesday. and I wish I had got the tacos. the thai food I had there was not very thai foody, nor was it very good. the pad thai was good, but the other items? not so good. click to see the group eating. chuck is at the end on the left.

and chuck had:

some food
from the chinese place
comments: I'll miss having chuck around. who will answer the door now? we wait and see. click to see another pic of chuck eating. and zoltan waving his fist?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Waldo at the far end of the table in pic 1... Juice boxes all around.

April 18, 2007 9:53 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

yah. all those juice boxes. kinda looks like an elementary school outing.

but you did spot gee waldo. you get 45 points!

April 18, 2007 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share