This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

you better park your car well outa sight


greeks food
from: it's thursday. I don't know.
rating: &&&&.2/&&&&&
listening: luther wright and the wrongs
comments: good free lunch today. yum. and click both pics to see a typical driver in vancouver. and go figure... he's driving a mustang. or is that a capri? wee-ow.

and cliff had:

pretty much the same as me.
comments: I think he liked the little greek hamburger patty. I know I did.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Russ Weeks said...

i see waldo! but i like sexy jeans lady better

March 09, 2007 9:38 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

nice work Russ!!! you won 34 points for finding waldo!!! however, you lose 47 points for liking sexy jeans lady better. your grand total is now at -13

March 09, 2007 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share