This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, March 30, 2007

well fads they come, and fads they go, and god I love that rock and roll


enchiladas with mole
from: Taco México Rico
price: $10ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Modest Mouse
comments: good mexican. very good. been here twice now, and that mango water juice stuff really makes it all worth while.

and Zoltan had:

tamales
comments: I'm pretty sure Zed liked it. now click either pic to see the magic fairy make-over that my local Hasty Mart had.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Temple said...

Wow, LATV has gone especialmente TeleMundo lately. I dig it.

I see waldo just up the block from the Five Point, near the old Post Office. I also see bluwilly near the neato mural.

April 02, 2007 11:07 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I got good news and bad news...

for finding waldo at the 5-point, you get another 15 points...

however, the man you call "bluwilly" is actually Negative Waldo! and any time anyone finds negative waldo... they lose 75 points.

so you're total points from this post:

-65

April 02, 2007 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share