This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, March 12, 2007

no, serisously... don't cha?


butter chicken and pakora curry + tandoori chicken
from: curry... uh... express?
price: $8.20
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to:
comments: curry. sometimes you just gotta. and on my way home from work, I saw about 10 tour buses, and well over 15 big rigs all at GM place. I thought to myself, "who needs this much for a tour?" so, I looked it up. it was christina aguilera and the pussy cat dolls. if you click the pic, you'll see that christina was pretty pissed off that one of the pussycat dolls truly outshined her in almost the same outfit. iyiyiy! there was almost a cat fight as I walked on by.

4 Comments:

Blogger John Wu said...

Nice leg....

March 13, 2007 9:24 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

which one?

March 13, 2007 9:57 AM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Waldo w/ pussycat dolls.

March 13, 2007 10:45 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

jason gets 25 points. it would have only been 15 points if john had won it, but he didn't mention waldo. john=0, jason=25.

remember your points, everyone.

March 13, 2007 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share