This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, March 05, 2007

let it drop, let it all drop


4 tacos
from: Amigo's Cafe
price: $6.25
rating: &&.5/&&&&&
listening to: modest mouse
comments: today's adventure to the old marble arch building brought us to a mexican place. the food was good. very tasty. however, being a little pricey and 45 minutes to prepare food for 5 made this rating low. now click the pic to read an important notice about dangerous owls.

and kylee had:

a vegee torta
price: $5+
comments: kylee can rate the torta in her comments if she so desires (although I'm sure it didn't compare to the ones from ¿Dunkin Donuts? 33rd and Main. much more interestingly, click the pic to see who I got junk mail about a pre-approved-loan from.

1 Comments:

Blogger kyky said...

mother-effer. i have nothing good to say about this sandwich. in fact, having my own blog, i ranted about this piece of crap quite extensively. check out my rant and my other exciting adventures at www.effthatnoise.blogspot.com

March 06, 2007 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share