This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, March 26, 2007

I must be crazy. You must be lazy!


3 item combo (rice being 1 item)
from: the flaming wok (@ pacific centre)
price: about $7
rating: &&5/&&&&&
listening to: massive attack
comments: below average lunch. of all the woks downtown, I have yet to find one that compares with yi kou xiang or hong kong chinese food at the village. I miss the village's dependable deliciousness and low prices. ascii sad face. now click the pic to see a random shot of the coolest building in my neighbourhood.

and edward had:

vietnamese food
comments: ed liked his food. he said it was worth the extra $.75 to have fried noodles instead of the plain ones. now lick this pic to see another random building shot. what I like about this one is that I 'shot from the hip'. well aimed, I say!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Temple said...

I see waldo on the roof of the old city hall!

March 27, 2007 11:58 AM  
Blogger Temple said...

I also see giant waldo between the two busses in front of the old 'Sears Tower'!

March 27, 2007 11:59 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I"m starting to think I'm just making these waldo pics for you now. is anyone else even trying?

10 points per waldo. you get another 20... however, you lose 7 points for calling Heritage Hall 'the old city hall'. it never was. in fact... it was actually built there by accident. a planning mistake, I think. it was a post office, and rcmp communications hq. but never city hall.

so, total 13 points for you today.

March 27, 2007 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share