This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I live for my dream, And a pocketful of gold.


texas enchiladas
from: la casita
price: $9.50 + tax
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: led zeppelin
comments: mexican again today. this was much better than a few days ago. yum. it takes a while, and it's a bit pricey... but very tasty. yum. now click the pic to see me launching over a snowboard. wheee.

and craig had:

something with beef
comments: click this pic to see my impression of waldo. go. go click it. now. and in the future, LATV will be randomly assigning points to any viewers who find this waldo imbedded in other photos. kind of like this.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Temple said...

I see Waldo behind the back of the General Lee.

March 08, 2007 9:52 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

craig wins. and is in the lead. 18 points. go craig!

March 08, 2007 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share