This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, January 26, 2007

don't need a helmet, I got a hard hard head


burger n beer
from: the railway club
price: $9.50 for the burger
rating: &&&&.2/&&&&&
listening to: Pearl Jam
comments: as you can tell, this blog has changed. no more village for me, and the village representative I hired has failed me. this means, I'm just gonna post pics on here. lunches if I happen to photograph them, and if not, whatever the hell I want. afterall, if there was always one rule for this blog... it was MY BLOG NO RULES!

and Zed had:

a sandwich in his soup
from: headbutting the waitress
comments: a bunch of us went to the railway club for lunch. I liked their burgers. the best part was when Zed headbutted the waitress as she was trying to deliver kylee's sandwich. the sandwich splashed down into his soup, and all over him and kylee. the rest of us, who remained dry, had a good old fashioned chuckle about it. Zed was never the same after.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry 'bout the failure, I seem to have forgotten my blogger login so I can't post no mo.

anyway here's an update: I no longer eat at the village 5 days a week either, and when I do eat there, nothing has changed. today I'm having ma pao tofu from hkcf. so there.

January 29, 2007 12:39 PM  
Blogger g said...

always with the forgetting.

January 30, 2007 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share