This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, December 08, 2006

sweet talk



squids + beans + mixed veggies
from: the xiang
price: five
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: spank rock

it's friday. lunch at the village. snacks from kam's bakery.

overheard on the bus earlier in the week: "oh em gee dot exclamation mark." I didn't know people said that sorta thing out loud.

latv has moved from blogger to blogger beta. I'm not sure how that's progress, but google knows best. check out those wicked labels I've added. as if it wasn't clear enough already. ok back to work.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

mmmmeggtarts. 2 more days till i can have them again!

December 10, 2006 2:02 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Along the same thread as 'oh em gee', I caught one of my co-workers saying 'double-u tee eff'.

I was like 'C'mon man, nobody actually verbalizes the spelling.' He looked kind of puzzled - I think he was expecting me to respond with an acronym.

December 10, 2006 9:04 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I say that all the time. I'm saying it right now.

December 10, 2006 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lie in a vain effort to start controversy!

December 11, 2006 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share