This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, November 27, 2006

you gotta hubcap diamond star halo


platter 2 (2 enchiladas and stuff)
from: Taco Del Mar (granville street)
price: $9ish
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: t. rex
comments: since ubc was out of power today, r. cannot post. therefore here within is my lunch. it was pretty good, but way too much moneys. and if you click the pic, you will see my walk t owork this morning. did anyone else notice the snow? fun! unfortunately, it's only half of the walk. the mem card was full at 600. I need a bigger one, I guess. if you want to see the walk home, click here.

4 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Aw man, we gotta coordinate better. I could have been in your short film, and then I'd be famous!

November 29, 2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

nah, you'd just be pixelated. stupid youtube. botta figure out how to mka emy movies clearer

November 29, 2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger Bad Omen said...

I realize this is a comment on a very old post, but I just wanted to say that thanks you your walk to work video I have discovered my Mac Mini at work has a speaker built in.

December 07, 2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

that's great! glad I could help.

if I get it together, I'll complete the video. I finished filming it the next day. once my mem card was wiped.

you gotta tell me how you do those miniature photos!!! like you got on your flickr! tell me!! so cool!

December 07, 2006 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share