This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, November 03, 2006

well, he shot four men in a cocaine deal...


the lamb dish that erwin had
from: Zorba Souvlaki (530 Hornby)
price: $6.79, I think
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: neil young
comments: today, I thought I'd try a different food court. so I went ot pacific centre. bad choice. the food court is gone. sbut soon to be opened anew. so I followed some detour through the mall, came outside, and I was lost. yes. lost in my own city. I had no idea which direction was what. and as I stood there trying to get my bearings, some lady asked where hornby was. I just stammered that I was lost myself, but then I saw hornby and headed towards it because erwintang.com taught me about the food court there.


and these are just more photos I took on the walk home. moody.

4 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

For some reason I came to work without packing a lunch. weird. Anyway, this is what I ended up getting:

http://static.flickr.com/121/291026756_e64cbc675c.jpg

Sorry, too lazy to make it linkable right now. It was tasty though, and came from Pita Star which is close by my office. (but not yours)

November 06, 2006 4:46 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

nice work, dave. i like the kitties on your desk, :)

November 06, 2006 5:11 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

heh. I think Wu gave me those, but I can't be sure anymore.

November 08, 2006 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wth! itripped, those are gifts from me! dammit. that's what happened when u sucked up to the wrong person! :P

November 12, 2006 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share