This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

It's all nice on ice, alright.


food
from: Hon's !
price: free
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: modest mouse.
comments: this is not just getting &&&&& cuz it was free... it was sooooo good. we had lunch brought to the office from Hon's today, and wow, is Hon's ever better than most chinese food court places. yes. yes it is. in the linked pic... nothing special, just walking home in the rain pics. r. showed me something interesting today, it's last.fm where you can sign up and get the itunes plugin and it tracks what you listen to, and you can add friends and see what they listen to and stuff. it's neato.


comments: the cake was good too. I like. in this linked pic, a typical post-halloween find. I shoulda got a picture of the guy lining up pumpkins for his buddy to drive over in his truck. but I didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share