This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, October 16, 2006

new job day.


some kinda mexican food
from: the Mouse and the Bean (cambie and hastings)
price: freeee
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: my first day at the new job. I found out that first day = free lunch. yay. this place was pretty tasty. although, with the large group we had it took quite a while to get the food. the waiter was cool, though. he picked my lunch for me.

and kylee/craig had:

veggie enchiladas
comments: I don't know what the rating on this was, but craig (after eating most of kylee's lunch by accident) and kylee both said it was good.

2 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Are those shots from your new place of employ? 'cause that's staggerin' distance to my office.

October 18, 2006 10:24 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

nope. that's about halfway between work and home.

October 18, 2006 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share