This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

a new friend.


3 items: sesame chicken, sweet n sour pork & rice noodles
from: Amazing Wok (harbour centre food court)
price: $5.99
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: again, this food was on par with the village. but for about a dollar more. and for this place "3 items" means rice or noodles is one of the items. I don't like that. today I ate lunch at canada place. so instead of seeing it from the office's kitchen window, I saw the office's kitchen window from where I ate. from wence I ate?

and my new friend had:

some of my noodles
from: my lunch
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: I think he would have eaten anything. just gobbles it right up. well, this little guy kept me company while I ate my lunch. nice guy. pretty jumpy, though. and here's a bonus picture of the space car I got a ride in this morning. they call it...

:prius:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what!?!? first you ditch the atv part of latv, and then you start not eating at your desk without me? you're a cold, cold hearted man, mr. gwilli.

October 24, 2006 8:27 PM  
Blogger May said...

If you ask me your new found friend is a huge step up from the company you had at the village!!

October 25, 2006 12:53 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

r.:
you wanna drive for a while?? huh?? yeah, canada's really craving some r. how about it?? you want to take over LATV just to keep it ATV?? you can. but I warn you, it's a mighty task. you slip once, and they'll pounce on ya.

may:
nice. you diss eveyone ever associated with this blog, except me. if any of you want, I can get you May's address, so you can egg her house or something..

October 25, 2006 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya please... give us the address. I will bus there with eggs!

Wait... is it close to East Hastings?

October 25, 2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

not east hastings. a much more dangerous place.....

AUSTRALIA!!!!

October 25, 2006 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do australians know? They're in the southern hemisphere. That means it's opposite day every day of the year there.

October 28, 2006 4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share