This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

erwin tang in the hizouse!


'works' burger
from: the Lion's Pub (near canada place)
price: way too much
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: today I met erwin for lunch. we went to a pub that was very close to his EA worky place. the burger I had was tasty, indeed, however, the service was poor, the prices were high, the bun was way too small for what they put in the burger, and the stella only came in small glasses. otherwise I had a good time hangin' with erwin and talking about how much we both love working. click the pic to see the old guy I saw sweeping on main street this morn.

and erwin had

pannini and yam fries.
comments: I didn't get a review from erwin, perhaps he'll review it in the comments. overall, I think we'd both agree that this pub is only comme-çi-comme-ça. nothing special. and too much money. next time, I think we're going to the food court. click to see erwin in front of his office building. yeah, his building. he bought it the other day.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Different pub... same item That's interesting

October 26, 2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

weird. what pub was that?

October 26, 2006 2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lion's Pub

October 26, 2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

THEN IT's THE SAME PUB, FOOLIO!!!!!

WHAT PUB DID YOU THINK I MEANT WHEN I SAID
"from: Lion'sPub"

??????????????????????????????

October 26, 2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger zannebee said...

The panini and yam fries look delicious.

October 28, 2006 9:43 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

omg! I got an erwin commenter on my blog!!!

the crossover has been a success!!!

kinda like when simon and simon guest starred on magnum pi!

October 28, 2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Erwin said...

While the meal was satisfying, I've grown increasingly let down by the service at the Lions Pub. Things take too long to arrive and they make you wait to order.

Three Garretts out of five.

October 28, 2006 5:38 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ohh I miss yam fries! No such thing down under.
Yep that's another Erwin commenter. And an Australian one at that.

October 30, 2006 10:37 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

erwintang.com is so international.

I'm jealous.

November 01, 2006 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share