This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, September 18, 2006

I'm on vacation.


vietnamese subs
from: Empress Bakery (kingsway and fraser)
price: $5ish
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: I'm on vacation. wheeee. then I got back to work for 4 days. so, there may not be many more 'lunches at the village'. I will try to blog my lunches when I can. but don't expect much. if any of you manage to blog everyday (currently, I think erwintang is the only one I know who does)... then you can tell me to post more. otherwise... you'll only get to see my lunches when my lunches feel like being seen. ascii sticky outy tongue face.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erwin said...

I love it when I get mentioned! Woot!

September 26, 2006 12:31 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Well I have been particularly neglectful as of late. But I blame an office policy of 'no blogging at work' and 'no browsing the entarwebs at work'.

But that is soon to change...

September 26, 2006 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share