This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, August 14, 2006

go ahead Mr. Businessman, you can't dress like me


mcchicken jr, double cheeburger, baconcheeseburger and fries
from: where do you think?
price: $6.58 or something
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: Jimi Hendrix
comments: too many burgers, methinks. now, in the linked pic... I got this pic from a Wrong Kowalski from Senegal. we thought we'd recreate the pic and send it back. his response? I'm ugly. hoo ha!

and eric had:

3 Items on rice: green beans, mixed vegi stir-fry, and fried prawns.
from: Yi Kou Xiang
price: $5
rating: I'd give that 2.5 out of 5 stars. (that's **.5/*****)
comments: eric said, "The veggies were fresh enough but really bland. Not salty enough, not spicy enough, generally lacking ooomph. The prawns were the best part of my otherwise dull lunch."

and here's what greg had:

3 items.

and here's what erin had:

icecream and fries.

and for breakfast I had:

jason made sourdough
comments: in the linked pic... remember that 42million lottery last weekend? well... I won.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stew said...

We are so metal.

August 15, 2006 9:04 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Yay Jason! That's a huge win - congrats!

(I'm so jealous)

August 19, 2006 1:48 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Gwilli won the big dollaz there, not I. I just made the sourdough he ate. ;)

August 21, 2006 12:03 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

yeah. so today I discover that a co-worker of mine bought a shiny new Ford Mustang. With the pony package. Actually looks quite nice. He was smart about it and got the manual transmission, and in black.

I know you hate mustangs, but respect still has to be given to anyone who buys american muscle instead of a potential ricer.

August 23, 2006 7:13 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

yeah but... it's still a mustang. and we all know what ford stands for.

and new muscle? not that great. ask to go for a ride in the back seat. nothing like the real muscle cars were. sure they're more powerful and more responsive, but where's the chrome? where's the vinyl? where's the constant smell of buring oil?

August 24, 2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Don't worry - Chevy is due to re-release the Camaro. you should get all of those things then.

August 27, 2006 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share