This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, July 24, 2006

kids of today should defend themselves against the 70s


tortellini
from: Mahony's Irish pub
price: $10.95 (pint of killkenny $6.95!)
rating: &&/&&&&&
listening to: Mike Watt
comments: Mahony's Irish pub is now open! right by Cafe Crepe. this is definitely the most expensive food place I've been to on campus. and, on its first day open, I'm thinking it's not worth the moneys. sure the beer was delicious, but for a couple bucks more, I coulda bought a 6pack from the old LS. bah. and the food was ok. but nothing special. the tortellini was nicely baked with cheese, and spinach and tomato, the the tomato just made it very watery.

and john li had:

AAA Sirloin burger
from: Mahony's
price: $11ish
rating: &/&&&&&
comments: john didn't actually review this burger, I'm going to review it for him. the burger was dry. that was all he had to say about it. he said it at least 3 times, though. and he had to wait until everyone else was done eating before his food arrived. sure, the place just opened today, so it's not streamlined at all yet, but I'm basing this review on what we ate, not what the place might be like in a couple months time. click to see the fancy interior of the place.

one good thing about our lunch was when greg decided to sport a beer-stache. not to be outdone, I tried, too. erin also tried, but had trouble extending her upper lip to get a good 'stache. heehee.

1 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

unfortunately my upper lip could not hold bubbles no matter how hard i tried! well, the boys said there weren't enough bubbles so i had to try dipping my whole upper lip in but that wasn't working, and instead, gwilli took a photo of me looking silly, as usual. sigh.

July 26, 2006 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share