This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

what the world needs now are some true words of wisdom like, "La la la la la la"


1/2 and 1/2 plate (chicken and lamb)
from: Donair Town
price: uh... $6?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Cracker
comments: THE FOOD WAS GOOD! now click on the pic to see just how much a character in jason's DS game looks like jacky. it's summer now.

and jenna had:

falafel
from: Donair Town
price: $4
rating: &&.5/&&&&&
comments: jenna says, "this is the first felafel i've ever had. it doesn't please me that much because it's cold and spicy. :P i thought it would be warm. but it made me feel full. plus, they put onions in it even thought i said i didn't want any." oh well. now, don't click the picture. I said "don't" I mean it. if you click the picture, whatever you are faced with is your won problem.

2 Comments:

Blogger Temple said...

Did anybody click the 2nd picture?

June 22, 2006 10:34 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

I didn't have to. I was already subjected to it earlier today. Speechless. :P

June 22, 2006 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share