This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

mechanical legs, mechanical legs


butter chicken and yogurt curry
from: curry point
price: $6
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: kool keith
comments: I like the butter chicken. what are you gonna do about it. now clicky picky. you will see a car I saw. I have no idea what it is. can someone help me? I need to know!!!!

and erin had:

mango and crab maki
from: erin's home cookin
comments: erin didn't seem overly thrilled with her creation. I had a bite and it was tasty. here's what she said about it, "with 3 day old sushi rice. just one roll. hmm, not enough crab filling. too much mango. but i wanted to make up for the fact that i have no cucumber. maybe tomorrow then" now click the pic to see who had pork buns? for lunch.

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Man, that car has made me crazy. I searched and searched and have no idea what it is.

It would look pretty sweet with some bigger rims, ya know.

June 16, 2006 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share