This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

hey monkey


box c
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $7.44
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: the variety is what makes it so good. now click to see breakfast!

and jason had:

Whassathat: Veggie Combo... C!
From: Osaka Sushi
Price: $6.87
Rating: &&&&/&&&&&
Thoughts: So, I decided to try out the mythical Veggie Combo C today, since it's a newer combo, and I've never had it. Has a pretty good roll consisting of lettuce, oshinko, bean curd, and some other stuff. Also, Yam Tempura roll and a couple inari. Good stuff.
--now click the pic to see a piece of art entitled "business casual"--

1 Comments:

Blogger John Wu said...

Man.. what's with the dog face? I thought you going to attach Brad Pitt's face on me.

June 16, 2006 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share