This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 02, 2006

goodbye norma jean, though I hardly knew you at all


beef chimichanga
from: pepita's (4th and burrard)
price: $11ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: elton john?
comments: craig's farewell lunch. no more temple at WebBb. so sad. no who will find my horrible jokes funny? so the food was good. not amazing, but good. and a lot of people came out to say goodbye. it was nice to see mona and russ. I just wish russ didn't have to wear that stupid russ hat in public.

and craig's last lunch was:

Chicken Fajita Roll
from: Pepitas
price: ???????? (THANKS EVERYBODY!)
rating: ƒƒƒƒ.5/ƒƒƒƒƒ
comments(by craig): My last guest LATV as a co-worker (er-for now...). It was a bit bitter-sweet, the experience, not the fajita roll. The fajita roll was durn tasty, and got 4.5 ƒarewells out of 5. I'll miss everybody lots, and it was nice to have everybody come by and buy me my last lunch. *sniff* It's ok, it's only Tony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share