This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

what a killer


3 items: kungpauchicken, beefnspinach and the fish
from: Yi Kou Xiang (northern foods) or maybe it's alled "combo" now ?
price: $5
rating: &&&.7/&&&&&
listening to: built to spill covering cortez the killer
comments: yeah yah. long time no bloggin. so sue me. decent lunch. nothing special. now click the pic to see the stupid prez's new dancing toy!

and craig had:

tortellini n stuff
from: his home
price: n/a
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: craig didn't review his lunch before he went home. but I assume he'd give it &&&&& the way he went on about it. more importantly this is his last week at webct. true story. now click the pic to see the prez's latest love interest.

ps: congrats to jeff, dave, misha, darius, junghwa and any other past or current co-ops or employees who graduatered this week. ween? how about you?

2 Comments:

Blogger Temple said...

Shit! You only asked me *once* for a review! Still it's my fault, kudos to you for teaching me a lesson and not having to hold my hand from now on.

Yes it was soooooooo good. The picture doesn't do it justice. Four cheese tortellini in a creamy alfredo sauce with ham and peas. It's not the best thing I make, but it's by far my favourite.

Yes, after Friday, I'll join the official LATV Expat. Crew. Woot LATVEC!

May 31, 2006 10:41 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Temple! Where are the newer (greener?) pastures for you to be?

May 31, 2006 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share