This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, May 26, 2006

wake up young man, it's time to wake up


beer n burger
from: the pit
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: mad season
comments: burger was slightly above average his here friday. but that's not what earned this extra high rating. that was due to the kind ATM-repair man who found $20 while moving the ATM and bought us a pitcher with it! nice! not sure why he chose us, but we were rather grateful (after being rather sceptical, that is). viv's possee was grateful for it as well, I reckon.

and jeff, jason and jenna had:
clickyclickyclicky
jeff:
Coconut curry chicken is gooooooooooood. How good? It’s so good that Greg Chan and Jason put a hole in my lunch box.
jason:
burgerrr, veggie burgerrr, cheesesss, fries, ketchup, order mixup, tension, order fixup, relief
jenna:
i had california roll and japanese cream puffs. only $3.95 total. They tastes ok. I wasn't hungry at lunch. Califonia rolls have too much rice though. Cream puffs are very creamy, yummy. Greg Chan tried one puff. He didn't say it was bad, so I assume he liked it too. :)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

friday was a long time ago. don't tell me you didn't have lunch on monday because it was an american hollyday.

May 30, 2006 9:27 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

What you are experiencing is the Gwilli hunger strike of 2006. An epic struggle between man and his stomach.

He may not survive.

May 30, 2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

Nanyate?!?!?!?!

May 30, 2006 3:48 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

NANYATE!?!?!?

nope. I got it from this awesome anime series: 焼きたて!!ジャぱん

May 30, 2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

sigh....so much lost in translation. Gwilli - what the heck are you saying?

May 30, 2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

the show is called "Yakitate!! Japan"

about a boy with solar hands who wants to make a bread so good that it is the bread of japan. "pan"=bread in japanese. get the pun? he wants it to rival "french bread" or 'german (rye) bread"

it is such a great anime. I can't stop yelling "NANYATE!!!" which means "what's that?" like, something you'd say in surprise. like if I was to say, "hey dave, I'm your father" and you were the Kawachi character in the series, you would say "NANYATE!?!?!"

but ween, what does that japanese title translate to?

May 30, 2006 5:45 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

I think Holly has been watching that show. Apparently I have a lot of catching up to do.

So how goes the hunger strike?

May 31, 2006 8:26 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

it's not a hunger strike. it's just laziness. that, and I forgot to take lunch pics on monday.

plus, I think I found the best way to get lotsa comments in a post.

give mad props to holly for me for watching such an awesome show!

May 31, 2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

I think she likes Prince of Tennis better, but I'll still tell her.

May 31, 2006 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share