This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, May 08, 2006

now don't have me break this thing down for nothin'!


chicken udon
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $5.30
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: outkast
comments: hi. I'm greg and I like soggy chicken. now click the pic to see what coworker got married on the weekend. I wasn't there, but I seen some pictures. whoo!

and jeff had:

combo #4; fried chicken, potato noodle, salad, rice
from: A-1 Vietnamese/Korean
price: $5.80
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
comments: jeff says, "I love the chicken, I love potato noodle. Better than what Greg is getting :D everybody go try it!" now click the pic to see the art I forced jason to create using pictures of the fancy beverages he had at lunch.

4 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

I have been out of there so long I do not know if you work with the bride or groom. Or flower girl.

May 09, 2006 2:37 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Greg's the flower girl, but we also work with the bride. :D

May 09, 2006 3:48 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

yeah, you been gone a long time, dave.

and yeah, I forced jason. I used a really hot branding iron.

May 09, 2006 11:18 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

A _custom branding_ iron. Haaa. Haha.. haa.. h... Nevermind.

May 10, 2006 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share