This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

jesus was batman. no! that was bruce wayne!


a donair and jeff's samosa
from: Donair Town and jeff
price: $4
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: black grape
comments: this donair was delicious. and the samosa was good, too. thanks, jeff. and the linked pic is from a little f64 photo session we went back to the 70s for. if you like it, here is some more.

and stojan had:

chicken with basmati rice and spring roll
from: hospital cafeteria
price: $6.20
rating: &&&&&+/&&&&&
comments: when I asked stojan how he could possibly rate this meal over 5 he said, "Because it is soooo tasty, chicken is so soft an juicy it melts in ones mouth, tastes like free run bird, and like it is not enough it is covered with honey syrup, perfectly complemented by just right rice with addition of unexpectedly good spring roll. It was very enjoyable, fully satisfied my hunger and didn't make me sleepy after lunch, on the contrary, it boosted my energy and awareness." and then he said, "And no, it's certainly not the best food I've ever eaten in my life, but it might be the best I've eaten on UBC and around." wow. maybe I should go to the hospital sometime? and the linked pic was the blackboard icecream cake we had for some celebratory reason. it was yummy. and not quite that blue, green or blurry in real life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share