This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I still can't remember when, or how I lost my way


sushi combo a
from: osaka sushi
price: $6.44 or something
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Neil Young "cortez the killer" then Built to Spill "Cortez the Killer" non-stop for the past two days.
comments: sushi = good. now click the pic to see the fancy new "combo" sign that they got at Northern Foods.


poutine + big dog
from: Vera's
price: little below $11
rating: &&&&.1/&&&&& [due, mostly, to health considerations]
comments: alexandru says, "vera's has good everything [if you're into burgers] and a decent hotdog selection. The poutine is pretty good compared to other fast-food's offerings so it gets second place for me [between kfc, mcd's, burger king, a&w, my old high-school's caf and Seymour mtn's caf :) ]. The only better one I used to eat was a small pizza and fries joint somewhere by my old high-school but I think they're closed down now. The hotdog was.. well... a hotdog :) But if I'm hungry for a poutine I go to Vera's and so does my little lady friend :)"

2 Comments:

Blogger alexandru said...

Wow you actually put that entire blurb in the post :) I would have.. ermm... edited it better I guess

Yes, I am aware that the poutine looks like someone's guts. You get over it, eventually :)

May 25, 2006 11:46 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

yeah, I'm way too lazy to edit it.

generally, my lunch pics look more disgusting than appetizing. that's my signature move.

May 25, 2006 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share