This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

the humble subjects watched with mixed emotion...


sushi combo A
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $6.20
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Uncle Tupelo covering CCR's Effigy
comments: there is sushi somewhere in this pic. deal with it. now, if you choose to click the pic, you gonna see an ancestor of mine. and she was a pirate. a pirate queen, to some. I'm not sure exactly how I'm related, but we've traced the o'malley name (me mom's family name) back a few generations to the west coast of Ireland there. maybe I'm grace's great great great great great nephew or something?

and erin had:

butter chicken bowl and a piece of naan
price: $5.06
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: erin says, "When did the bowl price go up to $3.73?!? However when I asked for less chicken and more sauce, the serving guy did a fanastic job. I had plenty of sauce for my piece of naan and all the rice in the bowl. Yay! However points off for price increases and the sauce tasting not as good as I remembered it as well as my overall" now click the pic to see the tournament that some of us Blackboarders will be playing in this saturday!

2 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 10, 2006 11:15 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

The plush creature would be the venerable badger. :)

May 10, 2006 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share