This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

happy census day!!


1/2 and 50% donair (chicken and lamb)
from: Donair Town
price: $5
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: the donair was good. I wasn't all that hungry, though. it's because kim is really leaving today. there were 3 cakes brought in for her! yum. 2 of which... cheesecake! I thought this one had the best message on it. haha. and today is census day. so make sur eyou click the pic and see one of my favourite beer mugs.

and craig had:

Rendang Beef & Sayur Lemak with Rice
from: Banana Leaf
price: $8.00
rating: BBB.b/BBBBB
comments: Craig is writing this entire comment (Craig is not somebody to be messed with when he speaks about himself in the 3rd person): I forgot about the lunch on Monday. Grrr, Mondays are not my forté. Goodbye Kim! I was told at 11am that I had a dumb 90 minute meeting start at 11:30 today, but fortunately after I realized I had my Monday leftovers in the fridge! It was tasty enough I suppose. It certainly tasted a lot better than the pic looks, but nothing to write home about. I'd like to try it again fresh some day...
...now click the pic to see what happens when you don't coat yourself in sunscreen during an ultimate tourament. hee hee. bad jeff.

3 Comments:

Blogger gwilli said...

I forgot to mention that the bottle of sand is a part of dubai, that the chanman brought me. yay.

May 16, 2006 4:10 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

All this post of Kim and no goodbye photo!

May 17, 2006 3:57 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Bah! You can be late with that stuff Ween. It's like taxes.

[Disclaimer] I should not be held responsible for any government fines accrued by persons following my advice.

May 19, 2006 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share