This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Inland from Vancouver shore the ravens and the seagulls push each other inward and outward


fried rice noodles with beef
from: the moon (at the sub)
price: $5.50
rating: &&&.8/&&&&&
listening to: modest mouse
comments: good fried noodles. yum. not amazing. but good. and filling. now click the pic to see what this warmer weather is making me think of.

and ernest had:

rice bowl with curry?
from: Cafe Peruggia
comments: I didn't get a review from ernest. oh well. it was surprising seeing him buy lunch. as you can tell from the linked pic, he usually brings lunch from home.

5 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Well that was a fun tour of the car show. Really makes me miss my camera now. I think IMG_0222 is my favorite shot

April 28, 2006 9:28 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

good choice, dave. those old buick rivieras are one of my favourite cars ever. see? I even used one in my lunch two days ago!

and if anyone really cares what ernest thought about his lunch, he said,
"good. $4.86 with tax. chicken in tomato sauce with cumin ... tasty

Ernest"

I guess it wasn't curry. looked curryish, though.

April 28, 2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

I'm not really much of a fan of that car, but really liked the photograph because it showed off one of the more interesting angles. Especially the colours in the chrome.

The headlight covers - how do they move out of the way? Does the whole assembly rotate to point the lamp forward?

April 28, 2006 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why doesn't the charger have flames painted on the side? and more importantly, it's _saturday already. where's friday's lunch?

April 29, 2006 7:31 AM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Greg spent Friday working. It freaked me out.

April 29, 2006 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share