This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, April 21, 2006

I don't like this air, but that doesn't mean I'll stop breathing it


spinach, feta and egg crêpe and 1/2 a panini
from: Cafe Crêpe
price: about $13
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Built to Spill
comments: oh man, this was good food. I really shouldn't rate it so high, because it cost me so much money, but this time, I'm just rating the food. and it was supergood. that place will get better once they get a liquor license. now click the pic to see erin's crepe. or you can click here to see the sweet e-type that was parked behind our building.

and jason had:

Grilled Eggplant, Zucinni, Red Bell Pepper, and Feta Panini and a Nutella Crepe
From: Cafe Crepe
Cost: $13-ish
Rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
comments: jason says, "Regardless of the price and the wait time, this was damn good. Both the panini and the crepe exceeded my usual lunch expectations. Ask those at the table, I ate them both with fantastic speed. You would need a high-speed film camera to capture the action. I also almost wiped my face with GChan's napkin, but the disaster was avoided."
-------------------------------
SUPER BONUS FRUIT FUN SECTION!
today, jenna saw a fruit that she did not recognize. so she bought it. and tried it. it was a passionfruit. and here is the pictorial dramatization I call:
'jenna and the passionfruit'
look what she's got!fruitycan't cut it with a knife?it just breaks open!
peel peel pealsoft inside - like a towel!slicey slicey
oh, this is what it's like?not what she expected:(

1 Comments:

Blogger Endless Drool said...

Wow, that's a very pained expression on Jenna for the last pic...

April 22, 2006 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share