This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I am what I am, I am, I am, I am


butter chicken and yoghurt curry
from: Curry Point
price: $6
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Peter Tosh
comments: I wasn't very hungry today. but when I reheated this food at about 5pm, it really hit the spot. the spot being mah belly! click for some macro lensbaby action.

and greg had:

food
from: Yi Kou xiang
stuff: blah
more stuff: blah blah
comments: greg didn't give me a review. this happens a lot these days. it's because this blog isn't getting as much attention as it used to. what can I say, I'm losing interest. but I won't give up. oh no. not yet, anyway. 'specially considering that shahab got my eMac working again. yay shahab! again, click pic for lenbaby macro madness.

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

My condolances. Mary Shelley is a bore at times. An unbelievably slow story. I reccomend drinking coffee while reading and powering through it as quickly as possible. Retention of the material should be a secondary concern.

April 20, 2006 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share