This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, April 03, 2006

hold on brother, before you go any further, who's eyes do you have on?


3 items: the fish, pork n onion, spicy beef
from: Yi Kou Xiang
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: hothouse flowers
comments: decent food today. the spicy beef had snowpeas in it. yum. the onion and pork just tasted kinda burnt. I'm not the biggest fan of carmelized type onions. if anyone wants to see last friday's lunch, you just have to wait. maybe tomorrow? now click the pic to see who was demonstrating how to stop and smell the flowers at lunch today.

and jason had:

Veggie Teriyaki Combo
From: Osaka Sushi
Rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
Comments: jason says, "Decent veggie teriyaki and tempura. I wish I could sub out that avocado roll for something else, though. Way too much avocado for me in one shot. Also, not big on the salad." I guess this is why he eats the curry 10 times out of 9. now click the link to see a movie advertising website that is almost 10 years old. amazing, that it's still there no?

2 Comments:

Blogger g said...

where do you get your endless supply of lunch props from?

April 04, 2006 8:37 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

you've never seen my desk, have you?

most of them are gifts. in yesterdays lunch (tomorrow's on this blog) that is a stickbug as a prop. I tried to get him to crawl on my soup, but I think it was too hot and he just walked over the chopsticks and around the side fo the bowl.

April 05, 2006 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share