This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

full on, kevin's mom


slushi combo A
from: osaka sushi
price: $7.22?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: soundgarden
comments: sushi was good. I likes it. now click the pic to see the strange happenings outside my window. and if you've read this far, you get a special bonus movie.

and greg had:

3 items
from: Yi Kou Xiang (northern foods)
price: $5
comments: I didn't get a review from greg. but I did get a picture of his lunch in his glasses. so really, which would you prefer? now click the pic to see jason reflecting from the strangely labeled door that was outside of the hospital.

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

wow. a thousand word lunch review. impressive.

good job on the movie, btw.

April 13, 2006 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share