This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

you wanna know just where you're going, you've got to know where you've been


vietnamese subs
from: Empress Bakery (Kingsway and Fraser)
price: $2.25 each
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to: ben harper
comments: mmm... good lunch. had to go run errands. so I got to get food on the go. if you click the pick, you will see the tree guys I saw this morn. not that exciting of a pic, but it sure would be fun to have that guy's job.

and joel had:

some sushi and stuff.
from: Osaka Sushi.
comments: well, joel leaves work much earlier than me. so I forgot to get a review. if you guys really wanna know what joel thought of his lunch, I can get you his phone number. and, unfortuenately, I have no good linked picture. but I should have. at lunch, I saw this pickup truck painted like Eddie Van Halen's guitar. you know the red one with the white and black stripes? well, click the pic and you can see what I mean. it was hilarious. I didn't think of taking a picture until too late :(

1 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

This entry looked lonely without any comments.

March 06, 2006 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share