This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, March 27, 2006

worst. lunch. ever.


3 items; ginger beef, green beans with meat?, deepfried fish
from: My Home Cuisine
price: $5
rating: .5/&&&&&
comments: worst lunch ever. it was just horrible. the ginger beef? all I can say is where's the beef? iyiyi! i think it should have been called thinkly breaded flies in goopy sauce. and the beans were all shrively surrounded by some unknown meat-like bit congealed in more goo (see photo). and last but not least, the df fish. yuck. again, all breadedness, no fish. and soooo dry. I'm sad to say that I threw almost all of it out. I tried to eat.. but it was too hard. and I'll eat anything. now click the pic to see what saved me. jeff brought some delicious baked-tapioca-like dish from some restaurant where the dish must be pre-ordered. it was delicious.

and jenna had:

three items
from: My Home Cuisine
rating: low
comments: I didn't get a review from jenna. she did say that it was bad, though. she probably didn't hate it as much as me. cuz I really hated it. now click the pic to see some surveilance footage I got of rada sneaking off with some guy.

7 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

That first image frightens me.

March 28, 2006 12:08 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

I know. it's so bad that it looks like G adjusted the colours or something. But he wouldn't do that, right?

Oh, and I suggest forwarding the surveillance photo off to the KGB (wherever they are these days) as there is probably a reward for such highly sensitive info.

March 28, 2006 8:09 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I just emailed the photo to kgb@kgb.ru

and no, I didn't mess with the colours in that one. it's THAT bad. sure, there's a little blue light radiating from my monitor. but taht just made it look a little less pasty and disgusting.

March 28, 2006 9:44 AM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

I e-mailed it to kgb@kgb.corn. :/

March 28, 2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

You are both such dutiful informants. Rada must be appalled.

(tell her I say 'hi')

March 28, 2006 1:32 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

we must think of the motherland before all else!

March 28, 2006 1:34 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Hmm...you raise an interesting point, Ray. Perhaps G should embark on a journey of bad food to document here?

Worst places in the Village to eat.

It could work, so long as I don't have to participate.

March 29, 2006 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share