This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

perhaps it's just the way the light falls, but everything looks like a target to me.


prime rib sub
from: Quizno's
price: $8.55
rating: &&&&.6/&&&&&
listening to: clutch
comments: wow. this was a good sandwich. not just good. it was grrrrrrrrrreat! at lunch 3 of us decided to go to best buy. I almost "borrowed" a new TV. but I didn't. but we went to quizno's on the way back, and I tried this new sub. sooo good. try it. plus the prices are lower there now. yay. now click to the pic to see another lunchtime posse returning from its spoils.

and jason had:

Regular Veggie sub, sans tomato
From: Quiznos
Price: $6.70? $7.60?
Rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
Commets: jason says "These Quiznos sandwiches are really damn good. It only loses half a point because of the price and how fast I ate it. I should've learned from GWilli and got the large." now click the pic to see who thinks she needs a haircut.

1 Comments:

Blogger gwilli said...

I meant "he needs a haircut"
hahahahahaha

March 23, 2006 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share