This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, March 10, 2006

in the garage where I belong, no one hears me sing my song


beer n burger
from: the Pit
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: weezer
comments: like I said yesterday, we're getting out typical springtime snowfall this week. I think it's all over now, but it was heaviest last night. click the pic to see the snow this morning.

and many others had:



NOODLES!!!
from: all over the damn place
rating: all over the damn place
price: all over the damn place
comments: miss mona arranged a noodle monster swap meet of sorts today. unfortunately, I was unable to get my favourite noodles for this event. so I just took pictures, then took off. I will bring my amazing noodles for the next Noodle Monster Event. and since I wasn't actually the one eating these instant noodles, I shall not comment. if any noodle-eaters are reading, please tell us what noodles were the best in the comments.

4 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

So did you use the lensbaby on the snow shot, or was the focus/blurriness just part of a regular lens?

Today was a sad day. my digital camera died. Tomorrow I call tech support. :(

March 12, 2006 5:06 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

no lensbaby. funny thing about that, since I bought myself that D1, I had to borrow a lens from erin, thus lending her the lensbaby in return. so I just use normal lens on it, and I get jason to get my battery charged. soon, I must remedy these situations and get my own gear.

that sucks about your camera dying. time to upgrade to a D70, I guess?

March 13, 2006 9:42 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

if by upgrade you mean inherit, steal or recieve as a gift, then ya sure!

But prolly not right away, no. :(

March 13, 2006 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn it, you HAVE a instant noodle (bean thread... to be exact) sitting on your desk since the Big Bang Boom!

March 20, 2006 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share