This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

if you got the notion, I second that emoti(c)on...


combo C
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $7.44
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: more motown - diana ross right now
comments: mmm... combo C. such variety. you may be asking why I didn't use my fancy new container? well, I forgot to bring it. oh well. what can ya do? well, what I did was order something that wouldn't have fit in the container anyway. so there. now click the pic and tell me, do you think that's a strange name for such a business? I do.

and jacky had:

Chicken filet with sunny shine egg.
from: "that Beef Noodle place" on 10th
price: $7.26
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: jacky says, "Yummi". now click the pic to see why I am sad. it's not bad that they overhauled this car. the bad part is that now they'll never do mine. cuz they already done one. this episode was on TV last night. the good news is that my mom taped it for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share