This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

if I don't believe I can, and still say "hear my plan" somebody would follow, just because it's free.

blah!
pizza of many flavours
from: panago (from the company)
price: n/a
rating: &&.5/&&&&&
listening to: Steppenwolf
comments: normally I would give the pizza a higher rating because it was free. I love free lunch. but immediately after eating 4 slices, I felt a little off. and I still do. damn panago. it was nice to get for free, though. now click the pic to see the 2nd D1 I got from eBay. this one came with a charger, so I can actually use it. time to sell the old one. and in other news: r. crack VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

and anny had:

a slice of hawaiian pizza
from: our friendly neighbourhood parent company
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: Anny says: "I've had better. By the way, there's one pizza place at commercial skytrain station. It's called "MegaBites"... they have the best pizza!!!! and it's only $1.50 /huge slice!!" now click the pic to see where this girl decided to sit and check her email this afternoon. weird.

2 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

sigh....well you did warn me.

March 23, 2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is that ms. Fang? If so, strange to see her again.

Now I'm wanting my work to get me pizza...

March 23, 2006 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share