This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I sure do wish I was at home


big fat noodles
from: the Moon (at the SUB)
price: $5.50
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: Led Zeppelin
comments: these shanghai thick fried noodles are nicely filling. unfortunately, they are rather flavourless. and they could really deal with more meat n stuff. but I"m full. and nothing stopped me from finishing it. so, not bad. now click the pic to see who we saw at the sub!

and ku had:

tomato and egg
from: his mom
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: alex says that this wasn't as good as his mom usually makes it. he said, "mom normally would make it better, reaching 5.5 out of 5 on the eggs" Now click the pic to see what happens when you arm wrestle Eric. the first thing that happens, is you lose. the second thing... look on the right side of the pic. see those embedded fingerprints? yeah. eric has power. beware.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure today is thursday, but this is still wednesday's lunch. are you telling me you haven't eaten yet today?

March 30, 2006 4:01 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

my blog, no rules.

deal with it.

April 03, 2006 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share