This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I been in my mind, it's such a fine line...


3 items: ginger boeuf, the fish, eggplant
from: Yi Kou Xiang
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: Neil
comments: not the best lunch today. I just wasn't that hungry. oh well. click the link for your very own Bionic Man desktop wallpaper. yeah!

and craig had:

Super Chicken Falafel with side of Greek Salad
from: Falafel Town
Falafel
price: $5.00 because I super-sized the meat ($4.00 regular).
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: Boy that's a lot of meat! I don't think I'd have to super-size my falafel next time. Chicken and beef are the above prices, but lamb is $2.00 for each size. They didn't have lamb so I chose chicken. Chicken was extra tasty and crispy, only the finest cut from the elusive boneless chicken cone native to the Mediterranean. This was a durn tasty falafel, and for $4.00 next time, I'll be more than happy. One downer was that extra toppings like cheese, banana peppers, jalapeno, pineapple, etc were $1.00 each. That's a bit steep for banana pepper, but I didn't miss not having the extras.

craig also had!!!
Greek Salad
Price: $3.00
Rating: &.5/&&&&&
Comments: Taste was mediocre taste at best. I'd have given it &&&/&&&&&, because they made it from scratch without tomatoes for me, but I had to deduct serious points for it being soooo expensive, and so tiny. They had very reasonably priced combos that included a salad almost as big, and they had other salads, so I may try a non-side-type salad. However, the &.5/&&&&& rating is generous, and I'm definitely avoiding it in the future. *glares at the Greek salad*Overall I recommend everybody take a visit to Falafel Town. The falafel was really tasty, and the proprietors were very friendly and accommodating. I felt they really wanted me to have the best lunch experience possible. And really, what more can you ask? Oh yeah, it was pretty slow, but it's their second day, cut them some slack, slack-hoarder.

**note from the editor... those are all craig's words. this was the best guest review I think i've ever had. why, you ask? cuz it's in depth, and more importantly, he formatted it all perfectly! yay craig!

4 Comments:

Blogger Russ Weeks said...

Williams! Stop driving traffic to that bastard's site! What's he ever done for you? Sure, he says he's proud of his legislation aimed at protecting babies, but does he mean it?

Visit my geek blog instead.

March 07, 2006 10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gasp!!! EGGPLANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T

March 07, 2006 11:24 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

oh my bad. since craig had formatted his review so well, I didn't proofread it at all. so I missed a few major points...
1)it's not Falafel Town, it DONAIR Town.
2)he didn't have a Falafel, he had a DONAIR.

and ween, Donair Town can be found at the location of the old BeBe Mediterranean Cuisine place. They renovated and renamed it. Not sure if it's nwe owners, as I haven't eaten there yet.

March 08, 2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger Temple said...

Whaaaa? I *HATE* donairs! Take 3 stars away, it was gross!

March 09, 2006 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share