This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Dem a loot, dem a shoot, dem a wail... a shanty town


3 items; spicy beef, veggie with tofu & the fish
from: Yi Kou Xiang/Nothern Foods/that place next to the curry
price: $5
listening to: Toots and the Maytals
comments: not a bad lunch. not spectacular, either. the spicy beef was yummy. the veggies n tofu looked better than it tasted. now click the pic to see the guy I see everyday. this old guy walks along 16th Ave everyday. very slowly. I'm not sure exaclty how far he walks, but I will spot him everyday between Oak and Arbutus.

and greg had:

3 items: egg n tomato, curry chicken & spicy tofu
from: formerly northern
price: $5
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: greg says, "todays lunch was a decent, solid lunch.. for some reason yesterdays was better, ahh it was the fresh fish I would have given that a 4/5 but today is a 3.5 cause the curry chicken was just OK, but the Tofu was good and the Tomato/Egg (eggmato) dish was quite nice. I never thought that egg and tomato would be buttering my muffing.. but here I am ..madly buttered muffin.." now click the pic to see the Great Meat Columns of Donair Town. we also saw both ween and bucket at lunch, but I shall post pictures of niether. rock on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Temple said...

That picture illustrates beutifully why the chicken and lamb are so much better than the beef. Don't bother ordering beef, even in the interests of trying anything, it's not worth it. That orange block 2nd from the right is the beef. Blech! But look at those two chickens on the left and the lamb on the right. MMMMmmmmm!

March 31, 2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Isn't it just a fresh block? I mean, once the beef has had a few hours to brown up, it should be quite nice

March 31, 2006 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share