This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, February 17, 2006

This is a public service announcement!!... with guitars!!!!

alt tags alt tags
bacon cheeseburger, fries, garlic mayo and beer
from: the pit (it's friday, duh)
price: $6.10 - jason got the beer
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: the clash
comments: it's friday. it's the same as almost every friday. really not much to say about it. now click to see temple eat wu.

and meg had:
you see decisions buggin me
fish burger with fries
from: the pit
price: $5.20
rating: &&.5/&&&&&
comments: meg says, "it was two pieces of fried fish sticks with cheese and lettuce, and possibly mayo. battered fish sticks. the only thing I can really say is that I couldn't tell if there was actually any fish in the burger... but the garlic mayo was awesome. real burger next time, or maybe a veggie burger with bacon and cheese" the linked pic is one of the 5 pics I took the other night as I stumbled home from our gig. I didn't use my camera at all at the show.

4 Comments:

Blogger gwilli said...

fad?! you call that a fad?! oh no, raygun... the lensbabies are here to stay.

I was lazy. that's why these photos aren't blurry. or maybe it's the beer. like they say, it makes your vision blurry, so's I mighta thought they were blurry when they were not.

who are you, anyway, raygun?

February 17, 2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

you live on a freeway in el paso????

so, I guess I don't know you, huh?

February 18, 2006 11:16 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Hahaha, I just got it. ;)

February 19, 2006 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi raygun.
hi fishboy.
HI WEEN!
hi everybody else.
I've been away from the blog but i see it's still going strong.
power to the lunchatthevillage!

February 22, 2006 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share