This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

please take my advice, please take my advice...


roast beouf sandwich with cuyy lamb soup
from: the Delly
price: $7.00
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Neil Young
comments: sandwiches from the delly rule. you know that. I know that. the soup was like this, like that. now click the pic to see r. with a fig newton in his mouth.

and eric had:

tofu and sweet and sour pork
from: the moon
price: $5.50 (with the discount for personal container)
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: eric say, "it was very average. it was decently fresh, but not spectacular in any way. the tofu was mosr bland than I remembered. yet I keep ordering it. I don't know why" now click the pic to see the real reason that that kungfu guy fell over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was actually a raspberry newton..

March 01, 2006 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share