This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

let me sail let me sail let me crash upon your shore


3 items; the fish, some tentacles and ginger boeuf
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods
price: $4.82
rating: &&&.3/&&&&&
listening to: not telling.
comments: I tried something that looked like tentacles and celery. I think, what it actually was, was tentacles and celery. it was not bad. not great, because I don't think it was all that fresh. I went very late for lunch, so nothing was all that fresh. oh well. iPod sold separately.

and Jeff had:

veggie paninini and veggie soup
from: Perrugia Cafe (1/2 block east of our building)
price: $8.01
rating: &&&&.7/&&&&&
comments: jeff seemed to really like his veggies today. here's what he had to say about it, "feeling green today~ i like the bread~ i wish i know what kinda bread it is...bread is good for you~" now click the link to see came around to wuuuu's house when he didn't pay his bookie.

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Man, I was flinching through that whole video. They clearly cut out all the crash scenes.

February 08, 2006 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share